Sunday, August 2, 2009

Making Memories


I've been following the sketches for MoJoMonday for quite some time. I've toyed with the idea of creating and then posting one of my cards. Now that I have this blog page....I guess it's time to put thought to action. Last night, while my honey was watching TV I created this card. I love the House Mouse stamps and this one makes me think of my kids and grandkids and how I enjoy reading to them. The tan paper was created using water color paper and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen. The red pattern paper was a scrap, and I believe it is from Making Memories. The sentiment was created on my computer, and both frames were cut with my Spellbinder dies. I've used all the elements shown in the sketch....however, I've changed them around a bit....I do like the finished card and following the sketch sure made making it much easier.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Great job with the sketch! Your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I have given you an award! Just go to my blog to get it! If you need help adding it to your blog let me know! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!