Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Talking With Santa




Good Morning....we are having our first winter storm....It's raining....pouring actually, and the wind has gone from windy to really, really windy! The weather man said that this is just the beginning of the storm and it will increase as the day goes on. Wouldn't you know it....my first class teaching at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique http://paradisescrapbookboutique.typepad.com/

If too many cancel, I'll ask Karen if I can re-teach this class at some point during the month.

Ok...Yesterday I spent the day with my favorite gals the SOS cropping group. We go PSB at around 10:30 and we stay until Karen throws us out...usually about 4:30. Everyone works on what ever we need to finish and my project was the card I posted above. I am really liking these easel cards. This one was made using BoBunny's a gift of love collection. I mounted the card stock on a brown linen base. The ribbon and buttons are from Karen's collection. Actually all items are from http://paradisescrapbookboutique.typepad.com/I'm very happy with how the card turned out. I think a card similar will be taught at my next class....anyone interested in taking that class?

Off I go....have a most wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. Mary Mary Mary! I absolutely love this card! Such rich colors! Don't you love this easel card! Did my first one yesterday and will make more I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're card is so beautiful!
    I hope that your first class turns out fabulous! I love teaching at Karen's store, you'll love it too...I just know it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your easel cards are gorgeous, what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That santa card is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!