Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Birthday Card For Linda


Margaret, a dear friend, asked if I would make her sister-in-law, Linda, a birthday card. Margaret said Linda's passion is music. I have several papers with musical notes, and after cutting up several... :-( and not being happy with any of them, I remembered a Graphic45 paper that I've been saving. This paper is from the 2008 Botanicabella Collection.
I love the colors, and there are musical notes for Linda. I chalked all the edges in browns, used a border punch, ribbon and bling to embellish the front of the card. I found a violin in my stash which was a perfect embellishment for this card. The sentiments were created on my computer.
I guess I'd best get busy....I want to start working on my Christmas House, and I need to do some organizing before I get started.
Have a wonderful day....see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!