Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Still Here

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting emails worried that something has happened to me....Not so, I've been creating, but most of what I've done lately are birthday gifts and I'm working on an album for a friend. Can't post the cards until April.....My youngest was here for the weekend and we spent part of Saturday making cinnamon rolls....I sent most of them home with him, but I did sample them. (photo attached). I've also been cleaning closets. I think Spring Fever has found me. Today I'm going shopping with friends. I've lost almost 30 pounds and it's time to find something that fits me. Yesterday I cleaned out all the cloths that are now too big. They are on their way to Hospice.....I promise....I will make something that I can share and soon.
I want to remind everyone - Operation Write Home get together is Monday the 22nd Hope to see many of you there. If you have cards you can share, drop them off with Karen at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.

2 comments:

  1. OK, Mary; tell me how you lost 20 lbs. I've been trying for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doris....I lost almost 30 pounds with Weight Watchers and a very supportive group of female friends. I still have a long way to go, but I know I can do it. I went shopping today and dropped 3 sizes in pants and 2 in blouses....I am sooooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!