Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bind It All Class and Great News


I know....I'm either too early for Christmas, or too late....Not so....I'm taking a Bind-It-All Class at My Creative Classroom. And our first assignment is an accordion album. To make a long story short. Tomorrow we will get a new assignment and I was beginning to stress about whether I'd get my "homework" for this week done. THEN.... my son, who lives in Australia called to say they were coming for Christmas! WOW! What a boost to my creative energy!
This class is the 4th class I've taken through My Creative Classroom. I love them. If you want to know more about the classes...email me, I'd love to answer your questions.
This album has 4 - double sided pull-outs and I plan on using them over the holidays to put photos of what my grand-kids and I do as we get ready for Santa. I also will be making an album of our Disney visit, when, hopefully, the entire family will be able to join us.
Well, it's bed time and tomorrow is a busy day. I'll sleep much better tonight, knowing I have my homework done!
Blog more later....have a great week!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers Mary... this is way over the top gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, it's beautiful!!! I love the colors you chose and the leather/strap cover. I'm amazed every day by your talent! So proud! Love Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!