Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My August Class - UPDATE


UPDATE: Good morning....a quick note. My class is full....however, if you want to call Karen and get on a waiting list....530-876-8037. Speaking of Karen, if you haven't been to her blog page in awhile....you might want to check out her new pretties.... She's getting new things every day.... Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. Off I go, lots to do today. Oh...quick reminder..... Tuesday is SOS day!

Can you believe it is August? Where does the time go? I wanted to get these two cards on line as my August is getting crazy....Between our kids coming for a visit and a mini-vacation, it will be mid-August before I know it. This class will be on August 17th, from 1:00 to 4:00. The class is filling up quickly, so sign up soon.

I had a great weekend with my son. He is helping me learn how to use Photo Shop Elements. I created 3 digital pages (I'll show them soon), and by the third page, I was feeling pretty smart. Let's hope this ole girl can retain at least 1/2 of what I've learned.

Off I go to put some kits together.....have a wonderful week and I'll see you soon!

Mary (AKA: Glitter Grammy)

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome Mary! So glad your enjoying your visit with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,
    Thanks for the 'heads-up' re your August card class...I can't wait! MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so pretty, love the peach colours on the second one
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your cards Mary especially that Webster's Pages one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!