Monday, October 4, 2010

Taking a Break and playing along with Pals Paper Arts

The Pals Paper Arts Challenge PPA-62 All Buttoned Up was such fun. Gotta love buttons.
I've been thinking holidays and I love snowmen....put them together and what do you get? An entry into this week's challenge.
I spent the past week organizing my craft room. I went through all my DP and was so happy to see papers I'd forgotten I'd purchased. My snow people rubber stamps are my favorites and this little trio has always been one of my very favorite stamps. I'd forgotten about my snow buttons, and found them quite by accident while digging through my button box. With the temperatures cooling down, it's time to look toward to winter.
Have a great week. I'll see my walking buddies tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. This is down right adorable! Your snowmen look to be having a great time! Love the snowflake buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowflake buttons! Great card! Thanks so much for playing at PPA with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the snow buttons! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What jolly snowmen! I just posted your birthday card and my CASE of it on my blog--enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!