Monday, February 7, 2011

Easter Card Class

I'm trying to get organized and have my card class cards done well in advance. Sooooo for my March 1st class at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique...these are the two cards I'll be sharing with everyone. FYI....my classes have been changed to the first Tuesday of the month. So...for March it will be: March 1, from 1:00 PM to 3:00PM. Remember to give Karen a call
and she'll add you to the class list. Do you remember the little bunny search I did last month. Well, no one knew him, but everyone agreed...he is the cutest bunny ever. I'll be adding this graphic to my second card. The question remains....if you know him and who created him, PLEASE let me know. I'd love to give credit to the artist.
I hope you like the cards and I hope to see you in class.
I found this great blog page, one that is fun to play along with. I'll tell you what you need to do to play along. Take a photo of what your desk looks like on Wednesday.... easy yes? Check it out here. If you look at a past blog post, you'll see I got lucky and my desk wasn't too bad...however, I've gotta tell you, while creating these two cards it was pretty messy, actually really, really messy. I'm going to try to play along this week, I hope to see some of your work spaces too.
Tomorrow is SOS day, hope to see some of you there. Until then..... Have a WONDERFUL Week.

1 comment:

  1. These are both fabulous! Your right that bunny is over the top cute! Really like the first card... so feminine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!