Tuesday, April 19, 2011

PSB Card Class For May

Can you believe it's almost May? I can't, where is the year going? Well, the girls have spoken and they want to start making one Christmas Card a month. So...we are starting with one that will take a bit of time to create, but it's worth every second spent. And....of course the card above, which has become one of my favorites. The class is Tuesday, May 3rd at 1:00 PM. at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. As always...sign up early as this class is filling quickly. Give Karen a call so she can reserve your space.

This will be a short post....My husband has painting students coming in a few hours and I need to at least get out of my jammies.....and maybe run a comb through my hair....thank goodness there are no photos of me this morning!


Have a great day. I'm looking forward to Wednesday What's On Your Workdesk....I'll be working on putting together card kits for Operation Write Home, which is next Tuesday.... We are hoping to have a few new people who have shown an interest in joining us. Carolyn has been working hard to get lots of kits together....I'd better shake my tail feathers and get a few put together.


Before I close.....I don't know if you've been watching the Eagle Cam....I've been watching daily, and stressing a few times when the owls threaten the babies. Today I went to the site and was met with a lens nearly covered with snow....can you believe it....SNOW in April! If you haven't seen the eagles....click here for the link. The parents are the best. They've weathered, rain, wind, snow and both work together to keep the little ones warm and fed.


See you tomorrow.....Mary






1 comment:

  1. We had a couple inches of snow yesterday... UGGH! Your cards are real stunners as usual! Off to check out the eagles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!