Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Argh....what a mess on my desk...

What a day.....seems blogspot didn't want to accept photos. Whatever the problem...it's fixed now. So, here's one of the cards I've been working on. This will be one of the August cards for the card class at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique, and it'll be the first class I teach in Karen's new location. The building will be much bigger and able to accommodate many more card and scrapbook folks. The second card is a Christmas card. It's our goal to be ready for Christmas this year....now won't that be a first.

I've been working on several cards, one I'll be able to show in another few weeks, the others I hope to get posted soon. So.....here's the workdesk, and what a mess it is. I'd like to say it's an organized mess... ;-) Check out the other desks this week at WOYW 108.


I'm off in a few to take a card class. Check out Karen's website to see what we'll be making. Also, keep an eye on what's happening during her move.


Have a great 4th of July.....


Mary AKA: Glitter Grammy


7 comments:

  1. Card looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your buzy desk. :) Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk looks very creative, love all the paper storage at the back, all within handy reach! Loving the colours of your card! Just seen the elephants vid below... tooo cute :o) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looking desk and that card is gorgeous. Happy 4th of July! Vickie #39

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your desk ...I would agree ... or even call it only just busy. I think all your storage is wonderful .....btw ...Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your workspace looks very inspirational. And a lot of materials to works with. Perfect!
    The card you've made is lovely. Special the two colours.
    Bye, Franka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely desk! It's all organized behind you, easy to reach! Great card, funny too! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love your card.. it's very nice and the tisue is a great idea... love that....!
    Now for your work area...you may have to move just a few things to do your next project but it's not to bad...tehe:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!