Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thanks Patti





I think what I love about blogs are the inspiration I receive from them. Sometimes it's ideas collected, sometimes its being reminded that you've forgotten to photograph a card you've made, and it's always visiting with friends you've never met. Today I went to Patti's blog page and was reminded of a card I'd made and had forgotten to post it. So, thanks Patti for reminding me and for inspiring me to get moving and post the card.


I used Doddlebug crushed velvet DP, a mirror silver card stock, silver thin cord, Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, Sizzlet alphabet, Martha Stewart Snowflake border punch, and Spellbinder mitten die.


I'm off today to play with friends. It's an album day at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique...the last one in the Paradise location....next classes will be in the new building in Chico. Check out the blog page to see the album and to see how big the new building is.... here.


Have a great weekend. It's supposed to only be in the high 80's, with very low humidity..... perfect temps for this ole gal!


Later..... Mary AKA: Glitter Grammy

1 comment:

  1. YOur welcome... LOL! Super pretty Mary... lovin that velvet card stock! Have a great time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!