Monday, October 17, 2011

Ahhhhh it feels sooooo good to be back in the craft room.

My first stop on my trip to Chico was Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. It seemed like ages since I'd been visiting with Karen and the gang. Of course I had to peek around to see what came in, while I was out....Spellbinder dies....yippee! Below is a white on white card I made using the Spellbinder Bird Sanctuary set.

I also used Martha Stewart butterfly punches, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, ribbon, flowers and pearls from Paradise Scrapbook Boutique and Art Institute glitter, lots of glitter!

Off to clean up my mess....I'll never know how I can make such a mess making one little card, but I sure do....Maybe I should cut some more bird cages before I clean up.....hmmmmm!

Rumor has it my November class is nearly full....if you want to reserve a spot call Karen soon.

Have a great week. I hope I can get something together for Stampin-Ground Workdesk Wednesday. I guess I should put my thinking cap on while I'm cleaning my room.... See you Wednesday....I hope!

Mary
AKA: Glitter Grammy






4 comments:

  1. I love your card Mary. So very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your visit earlier, and your coments which mean so much. I was just looking at your white on white card. I do like that style, so clean and classy. That is a particularly nice one. If I do them, I usually use my Silhouette to do the cutting out as I only have embossing folders for the Cuttlebug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Mary... this is stunning, so very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an absolutely gorgeous card, I love white, it is so pure and that birdcage is to die for, sadly some stuff never come to Australia and especially not to Canberra so we only get to see it online or in blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!