Friday, November 4, 2011

My December Card Class - Sign Up Early

Can you believe it.....It's almost Christmas.  For my December class (December 6) we'll be creating these cards.....The classes have been filling up quickly, so sign up early.  Give Karen a call to reserve your spot.  Check out Karen's blog page:  Paradise Scrapbook Boutique 
I'd been asked to create a quick Christmas card and this is one is just that.  I love gold and white together and the graphic is so beautiful.  If you want to know more about the graphic....email me. 

My last side step class filled up quickly....and I'd  been asked (begged actually) to demonstrate another card using the side step method.  I've also been asked for a birthday card for a boy.  I think this one fills both requests.  You know me and boys cards!  I had to sit on my hands to keep from adding glitter, ribbon and flowers.  I gotta say....I like it!

I'm off for now....have a wonderful weekend.  We're expecting a bit of rain....I'm actually looking forward to a day in front of the wood stove with my Ipad and an Ibook.....

Hugs,
Mary
AKA:  Glitter Grammy








1 comment:

  1. Both cards are absolutely wonderful girl! I really enjoy your side step cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!