Thursday, May 3, 2012

Paradise Scrapbook Boutique - May Class

I almost forgot to post the pictures for the May card class at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.   A reminder my classes will now be the 2nd Tuesday of every month.  So....Tuesday - May 8th, 1 PM.  I was planning this Christmas card for Christmas in July, but, I'll be in the mid-west so, I'll not be teaching in July.  I wanted everyone to get an early start on Holiday cards.  This one is my favorite easel card.  I love the white birthday card, I think you'll enjoy making it.  It's pretty, easy, flat and will keep your costs down when sending it.  Call Karen if you are interested.  I hope to see you on the 8th. 

We have two dogs.  I am never quite sure which one left a mess.  When I ask, I get the same look every time....and I think they want me to believe a strange dog is breaking in....Well, today I found out who has been getting into the trash.  What a little stinker.....




Off I go.  Saturday will be a big day at PSB.  A great celebration honoring National Scrapbook Month.....It will be such fun spending the day with so many talented women. 

Wishing you a wonderfully crafty week,
Mary AKA:  Glitter Grammy


5 comments:

  1. Great cards as usual! I have a dog named Baxter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love them both . . . especially the easel one

    Oh! Naughty Baxter! What WAS he thinking? Totally busted!

    Hugs, Sarn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards, they are both really beautiful :)

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards and I almost cried laughing at the video! Busted indeed :) Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Mary!!! The easel card is just gorgeous!! This is one of the most elegant and classy easel cards I have ever seen!! The corner flourish is adding to the look and grace of your card!! Beautiful!
    Hugs
    Jaya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!