Saturday, June 16, 2012

THANK YOU HETTIE - A Fantastic ATC


I was so excited to have the postman stop by today.  Look what I found.  Thank You Hettie for the great ATC....and wow and wow some more,   look at the beautiful ribbons.  I want to run wildly into my craft room and start creating, however, this just might be one of those items that I MUST hoard!  So much eye candy....and I'm loving looking at it.  With every glance  I see something new!  Again, Hettie....thank you!  Have a look at her blog page.  There's lots to see.  Check it out here!

A big thank you to Julia and WOYWW for sponsoring the weekly challenge and for introducing us to so many great crafters.  Check out Julia's BLOG page here

I guess I should post the ATC I made for exchange:

Off I go, I'll be ready to craft with all of you after vacation.  See you in July.

Love to all,
Mary AKA: Glitter Grammy

3 comments:

  1. My absolute pleasure Mary. Glad it arrived safely and you like it. Yours is gorgeous and I love it. It was great that we "met" thanks to Julia. Glad you like the ribbon. Don't forget to sniff the globe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sniffed the globe and it is yummy. Is that chocolate? Allergies have my nose confused....but I do smell chocolate. Again...than you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!