Friday, August 24, 2012

Operation Write Home

Karen is hosting an Operation Write Home Event....I hope you can join in the fun.
I know I'll be there.  If you can't make it, you can drop off cards anytime with Karen (Tuesday through Saturday).  I've made a few kits for those who have not made cards....it's easy and fun to play with paper.  Come join us!  Check with Karen for what you will need to bring.  The most important part....no glitter!  With a name like Glitter Grammy....that's a hard one for me, but there is a good reason....we don't want our soldiers covered with glitter. 

If you have any questions, call Karen at PSB or leave a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP.  I'm off, to make some cards.....see you the 15th...

Hugs to all,
Mary

2 comments:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!