Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just Because I Can and Pretty In Pink

I really don't need any more Valentine cards, but these are like potato chips....you just can't have one. So I make more!   They are such fun to make, quick, easy and a great way to use bits and pieces.  I think this will be a great little card for my granddaughter.  I think my camera is color blind....this card is pink, pink and more pink. 

I wanted to post the pink version of my February card class.  Remember, when you call Karen, be sure to tell her if you want Green or Pink....


Short and sweet on this post....I am off to bed....busy day tomorrow.

Until next time....Happy crafting...
Mary


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mary!! I do love the 3D effect. Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Mary really pretty hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is beautiful ..love anything with bicycles and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!