Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mountain Top Trees



I am so excited to say....I can show off my design for one of the new  Poppystamps dies and cling stamps. How many new dies are there?  74..... and each one is more beautiful than the last.  And that's not all.....there are rubber cling stamps too 20 of them.  That's 94 new items.... Pinch me!  I think I'm dreaming!

Here's a sneak peek into what I made with the newest of my dies.....The Mountain Top Trees!
Do you want to see more?  I hope so, head on over to Poppystamps web page and Poppystamps blog page to see the new products and to see what we've all been up too. Let's just say, I'm singing, "Have a Poppy, Poppy Christmas.....It's the best time of the year!"  I just can't get this out of my mind.... I wonder why....Maybe......

Did I mention.....there are PRIZES and lots of them.  Hop over to the Poppystamps blog to find out more.  

I'm off for now....heading to my craft room to play.  Have a very crafty week.
Hugs,






PS.  Thank you Jeanne for the great signature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!