Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Poppystamps Dies are here....

Finally, I can share...TODAY .Poppystamps is releasing 74 new dies and 20 new cling stamps.  I've been excited since first seeing them and now, you can see them too...  To celebrate there will be Su-PRIZES and you can win....hop on over to the Poppystamps Blog and find out how you can win.....It's easy, just comment.....and don't forget to check out all the new dies and stamps here

Did I mention there are PRIZES?  Did I happen to mention that you could win!  All you have to do is leave a comment and some days you will have the opportunity to comment twice.  Your comment gives you the opportunity to win the die or stamp featured in that post. 

I'll be posting tomorrow......and I'm featuring a really cool die.....

Chat again soon....


2 comments:

  1. You ALWAYS feature really cool dies Mary! LOL!

    Thanks for the heads up on the prizes!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your creations Mary! This blog sounds like so much fun:)
    DebbieK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!