Friday, November 15, 2013

WOYWW #232

Way too much excitement.....
Ok, maybe not....I've been working all week on projects for Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.  This weekend is the BIG Gift Workshop. I'm looking forward to seeing what Karen and the gang have been working on.  So, what's on my desk?   I guess there is the usual, and then a tag I'm working on, and two packs of blades for my cutter.  I knew I had them in my stash, but put them in the wrong place and finally found them.  There is a new color chart I downloaded from Spectrum Noir and my tool box hanging off the bottom of the photo.  A mini mister, which I used when dry embossing something, my stand for my Ipad.  A Santa that I cut out because I was having a problem staying inside the lines and a Santa that I'm not sure what I'm going to do with him.  So that's about it.  Exciting no? 

If you want to know why anyone would show a desk that is a mess....check out Julia's blog page and you will see lots of desks in various stages of creativity.  Let's just say, it's a Wednesday thing.  WOYWW 232.  

I'm off to pick up a friend from the hospital.  I hope her procedure went well and there is good news for a change. 

Until sooner or later,
Hugs,
Mary Mac
AKA:  GlitterGrammy


2 comments:

  1. Good to see your desk in such a busy mode. Those Santas look good - and I really like the stepped card colours.
    Margaret #42

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colour-schedule looks like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!