Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I almost forgot! Card Class January 8th 2014

I don't know what I was thinking, oh, ya, I wasn't thinking.  Here are the cards I'll be teaching at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique on January 8th at 1:00 PM  I'm not sure how many people have signed up, so, call Karen if you want your space saved. 
This boys birthday card has a surprise on the inside...so come on and learn how it's done. 
And we can't forget the girls.  I love this daisy paper and trust me I have been hoarding it for some time.  It's just too pretty to keep hidden, this is my year to share! 

I hope to see you in class.  If you want to see the cards, they are on display at PSB!

Happy New Year,  Hugs,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy


2 comments:

  1. Oh Mary you have been busy... just wanted you to know linked over to your blog today so hope you have some extra traffic!
    ...thanks again for joining and encouraging me .. you are a blessing off to peek at other posts!! well done all around, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!