Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Butterfly Challenge #6

Miss Valery Anne has a new challenge for we crafters.  This challenge is Glamorous Butterflies.  My photo doesn't show the glitter (I used Wink of Stella - clear) to add a bit of glamor to this birthday card.  My friend sings in the community choir I thought she needed a musical card.  I also wanted it to be a bit girly.  What's more girly than butterflies and flowers? 

Now, here's a link to Miss Valery's blog.  You'll find the rules for this challenge.  I love these challenges.  What's better than a little boost to keep you making cards!  Get inspired, have a look at the blog and then how about jumping in with both feet.....I'd love to see what you've created! 

That's it for now.....I'll be posting my cards for the May class.  I've sold out on this one, but while cleaning my craft room, I found enough stock to make 2 more kits...so, if you are interested, let me know.  I'll do a quick post later today...I promise. 

Hugs from me to you,
Mary Mac
AKA: Glitter Grammy



5 comments:

  1. Mary this is lovely. Girly it most certainly it. I can see the shimmer on your butterfly. I'm so in love with your backing paper. The inside is as beautiful as the outside is and I just love the music notes. Thank you for the mention of my challenge and for fluttering by #6. Hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary this is lovely. Girly it most certainly it. I can see the shimmer on your butterfly. I'm so in love with your backing paper. The inside is as beautiful as the outside is and I just love the music notes. Thank you for the mention of my challenge and for fluttering by #6. Hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and sure to be appreciated by your friend Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shimmer on your butterflies is gorgeous! Love both cards. What a great die that is. It looks wonderful in the pink colours..so pink and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your piano card is lovely inside and out and what a keeper too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!