Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Card Classes for February

Here's a sneak peek at what's in store for everyone at my February card class. I emailed my Card Class group and the class filled within 2 hours.  Karen and I added a second date and it is filling up quickly.  If you are interested....the class is February 18th at 1:00 PM.  Karen's grand opening will be February 10th......I can hardly wait.  Find Paradise Scrapbook Boutique's blog or on Paradise Scrapbook Boutique Face Book  keep in mind, the Boutique isn't quite ready to open, but there are a few photos of what's coming and soon.  I'm sure Karen will post the photo of the inside of my card soon.  So keep checking back.  You can call Karen now and she will put you on the list.

Do you love the new Poppystamps Princess butterfly?  I surely do.  I love the name of this die.  It truly would be a princess butterfly.  Poppy stamps new release is filled with fantastic new dies and the Design Team is busy creating with them.  Check it out... HERE 

Off I go, lots of kits to put together,
Have a most crafty week,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy 

4 comments:

  1. I would love to sign up for your Feb. 18th card class. Still room? Can I get info?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth, Where do you live? The class is in Paradise CA, go to Paradise Scrapbook Boutique link above and give Karen a call. Love to have you in the class. As of now I think there are spaces available. Karen would know for sure.

      Delete
  2. A very intriguing and interesting looking card Mary. Would love to attend your classes, but am wrong side of the pond!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that beautiful butterfly.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!