Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Autumn Splendor Challenge


I could not help myself....I had to play along.....
Autumn/Fall is my favorite time.  The temperatures are cooling down (well, usually but not this year) the trees are sporting beautiful leaves in glorious colors.  I was at my local Scrapbook store... you know, Paradise Scrapbook Boutique, and Karen just received a new line of Graphic45 papers.  I found one with lots of graphics and decided to cut one and frame the pieces.  So that's my focal graphic.  Then, I added my favorite Poppystamps leaf dies, see them peeking out from behind the graphic?  And I needed to say Happy Halloween, so I used a Memory Box Border, which I cut to fit the 1/4 fold card.  I added some ribbon a bit of leaf confetti and the outside is done!

And the inside could not have been easier.  My buddy Mary Jane gifted me some 6x6 paper, which is what I used for the background both on the front and inside.  A little rubber stamp witch and some bling and the inside is complete.

I love the monthly challenges and I think you will love playing along.  You could win a super prize, so, how about joining in.  It's easy!  Check out how:  Right Here!  For a bit of inspiration and the rules check out what the Design Team has created.  

That's all for now,  Have a super crafty week,
Hugs,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, Lovely card. I like the gold leaf on the front, it really picks the card up.

    Hope you have a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!
    I need to get a wiggle on if i am going to get mine done too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!
    I need to get a wiggle on if i am going to get mine done too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!