Friday, July 1, 2016

Sparkles - Christmas In July


July already?  When I think of July, I think of Christmas in July.  Those of us who make Christmas/Holiday cards start the process early.  For me, that's July.  Depending on the number of cards I will be mailing, I always want a few different cards that will mail for the cost of one 1st. Class stamp.  This card fits the bill.  I also like making a sketch/layout that can be used in many ways.

This card is great especially if you like assembly line cards.  All the pieces can be cut at home and then taken to a crop for quick assembly.  This card is definitely quick and pretty darn easy.

The inside was easy too....with just amount of room for a quick note....


The Sparkles Christmas Challenge this month is:  Snowflakes.  Thank you Pat for the fun challenge.  And......the prize this month is gifted by Sandra H and the prize is.... 3 Cuttlebug Embossing folders.


It's easy to win.....check out the rules Here.  

Well, that's it for me today....so, until next time....HAPPY CRAFTING

Mary Mac
AKA: GlitterGrammy




3 comments:

  1. So pretty Mary is your card and the insert wording is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card dearie, love blue and white. Hope you're well. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, What a pretty card! Love that versatile design. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!