Sunday, October 1, 2017

Christmas Is For Kids....and the Kids in all of us!

Another month has come and gone and we are edging ever closer to Christmas.  When my kids were little, they started their Christmas Lists around this time.  Of course the list changed daily, but it was always an important part of the Christmas ritual.  As a child I remember how slowly the days ticked by, and with each passing day how excited I'd be thinking about Santa and maybe being able to catch a glimpse of him as he put gifts under the tree.

This month the Sparkles Christmas Challenge theme was chosen by Sybrina.  And she would like to see Kiddie Cards.  I chose this stamp from All Night Media - Hug for Santa.  This stamp was fun to color and gave me much playtime with my pencils.
For the inside I chose stamps from StampinUp the Versatile Christmas Collection.  I'm not sure of the paper collection, as it was part of a traded collection from a friend.  

I hope everyone is settling into the new season and I hope everyone is found healthy.  Before I go, a little wish from my honey and I.....
Until next time, be safe, be healthy, be happy....
Hugs from my world to yours,
Mary Mac
AKA: Glitter Grammy

3 comments:

  1. This is one gorgeous card and so fitting for any child my plans are to do some christmas shopping from today but the weather isn't at it's best so maybe tomorrow sending lots of love Mary hope your keeping fine and all is coming along good with your Dil sending lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dearie. Your card is so lovely. I love the traditional feel to the main image. Adorable card. Take care. Hope you're okay. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Mary... This is so sweet! That Santa image is gorgeous, and the inside sentiment is a perfect finishing touch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!